Sunday, August 10, 2014

Step One: Try

Let me first say that this Blog if mine is an experiment. And as experiments sometimes go, this one may produce an amazing work of literature, or a giant, sulfurous belch.  It's my attempt to share a small piece of my life with you, dear readers. I imagine that I'm not the first person to desire to, and yet to hesitate to, write down my thoughts. After all, I know that this could be a disaster, because, I forewarn all of you, my writing will be full of run on sentences, grammatical errors and topics that you might not like to hear about. But what I hope I can portray to you is.... an image of me. My perspective on the world. A glimpse into what my life is like, and of how all the animals and people I have encountered along life's path have taught me how to listen, humbled and amazed me, and in the end, molded me into the person I am. 

Now that's not to say that some of these encounters haven't left me scratching my head, or quite often skeedattling like hell, in a zig - zag formation, right back to the safety of my truck!  You see, no matter how helpful, no matter how generous, kind hearted or willing to risk my own neck I try to be, some animals, and most people, just don't want to be assisted, helped, saved, or rescued.   As a matter of fact, I would say more often then not, I get bit, scratched, run over, knocked down, knocked out, sprayed or shat upon for my troubles. And that's just by the citizens! Often the animals are even ruder!
 So here we go. I'll write when I can. Which hopefully will be once a week. Ill post photos. I wont be able to put anything up that is an open investigation. But I have enough to say that I think and hope I can entertain you with my experiences. 

Thank you, 

No comments:

Post a Comment